Once again, Physician’s Weekly is proud to provide an ADA Recognized Program with a series of unique wallboards dedicated to the recognition of American Diabetes Month. This November marks the eighth year of our collaborative series with the ADA. We think this year’s editorial lineup will continue the tradition of supporting the important work in diabetes care accomplished by our physician and hospital networks. Over the next five weeks, our networks will receive our trademark posters covering topics, including:
• Hypertension: Taking Control of Blood Pressure
• Strategies for Improving Diabetes Care
• Managing Diabetes in Older Adults
• Preventing CVD Development in Diabetes
• Improving Adherence to Diabetes Regimens
After the distribution of the poster series, health care professionals can go to physiciansweekly.com to download a diabetes eBook compiling the articles in the ADA series.